- Finish the initial HP printer setup using 123.hp.com/setup and connect to the compatible device.
- Now, connect the HP printer, Wireless router, and compatible device to the standard network connection.
- Provide the same network connection to all the devices which is connected.
- Move near the wireless router, press the WPS button on it, and wait till the printer responds to the router’s Wi-Fi setup .
- Further, press the wireless setup button on the connected 123.hp.com HP printer.
- Meanwhile, select the desired network and promptly press the Wi-Fi button on the connected HP printer.
- Add the printer to it using the detected printer name.
- Once the HP Printer is added to the setup, print the test page to ensure the printer setup using a Wi-Fi setup.